- Increase and improve our community impact through community development.
- Reduce substandard housing conditions.
- Improve safety and security in our neighborhoods.
- Promote volunteerism in our community.
- Targeted Neighborhood
- More Housing Solutions
- Increased Collaboration
- Training and Support
- Measuring and Monitoring Impact
Basic criteria for selecting a neighborhood is based on the following:
- 50% or more owner-occupied housing
- 60-80% or less of the area median household income as determined by US HUD
- Review of personal and property crime in area
- Assessment of city level infrastructure
- Willingness to partner with Aiken County Habitat
To see the program guidelines, click the link below.
To sign up as a homeowner in Wicklow Heights, complete the form below or email us at email@example.com.