- No income guidelines.
- Household members agree to complete 5-10 hours of sweat equity based on work done.
- Projects include exterior painting, sanding, pressure washing, minor siding repair, mowing and weeding of the yard, trimming hedges, bushes and vines, clearing and cleaning gutters.
- Homeowner completes application.
- Conduct an initial assessment of the property.
- Develop plan for the house uplift and sign agreement with homeowner.
- Program Fee:
- Lawn Care: $20 per household
- House Care: $30-50 per household
- JOIN TEAM RENO
- Team-building opportunity
- One-day project to uplift the exterior of a home
- Group fee: $50 per person
To sign up as a homeowner in Wicklow Heights, complete the form below or email us at email@example.com.
To sign up as a volunteer, complete the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.